Herse Driver

Johan Spencer Avatar

Johan Spencer

Post by Johan Spencer on Oct 24, 2023 21:06:32 GMT -5

[attr="class","graves"]
[attr="class","image"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]Never be ashamed, my love,

all hearts are open graves
[attr="class","postcontent"]Johan was flippant, stand offish, and ignorant at times, but he was not the kind of man to take advantage of anyone in a vulnerable situation. He watched with a mild awe as she managed to empty half the bottle. He took it back and shrugged, thinking to himself... 'Maybe it ain't enough fer two.'

With a light swig himself, he kept hold of the bottle, ready to take another when ever the first stopped burning as much.

"Doubt he'd want a degenerate alcoholic takin' care o' his little girl, I reckon." He smirked, laughing lightly to himself as he was well aware of just how much of a light weight he was when it came to booze. Something he didn't find shame in, as even though he had the means to drink his weight in gold he found it much more appealing to have to drink way less to have a good time.

-----

Tags; 

[newclass=".graves"]--graves-bg-color: #1e1e1e; --graves-fg-color: #fefefe; --graves-font-color: #c5c5c5;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400|Sen:700&display=swap]

[newclass=".graves"]width: 500px; position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 20px auto 0px auto; box-shadow: -2px 4px 8px rgba(0,0,0,0.3); position: relative; overflow: hidden; background-color: var(--graves-bg-color);[/newclass]

[newclass=".graves .image"]position: relative[/newclass]

[newclass=".graves .image img"]width: 100%[/newclass]

[newclass=".graves .image:before"]content: ''; display: block; position: absolute; left: 0; top:0; right: 0; bottom: 0; background-image: linear-gradient(transparent, transparent, var(--graves-bg-color));[/newclass]

[newclass=".graves .lyrics"]position: relative; top: -100px; right: 0px; font: 700 24px / 14px Sen, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: right; color: var(--graves-fg-color); text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px var(--graves-bg-color)[/newclass]

[newclass=".graves .postcontent"]position: relative; margin: 30px; margin-top: -70px; padding: 20px; border: 3px solid var(--graves-fg-color); text-align: justify; font: 300 12px / 16px Montserrat, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif; color: var(--graves-font-color)[/newclass]

[newclass=".graves .postcontent b"]color: var(--graves-fg-color); font-weight: 400;[/newclass]

[newclass=".graves .postcontent:first-letter"]border: 3px solid var(--graves-fg-color); background-color: var(--graves-bg-color); font: 700 24px / 14px Sen, Arial, sans-serif; padding: 14px; margin-top: -35px; margin-left: -35px; margin-right: 2px; float: left; color: var(--graves-fg-color);[/newclass]
Last Edit: Nov 6, 2023 20:19:02 GMT -5 by Johan Spencer

Chairman

She, Queen of the Kings

Elizabeth Hart Avatar

Elizabeth Hart

Post by Elizabeth Hart on Oct 24, 2023 22:52:12 GMT -5

[googlefont=Meddon]
Lizbeth Hart

H
onestly, she did wonder why her father had even made the plan to begin with. Clearly he didn't like Johan at all, and yet... he wanted his only child to marry him? After spending so long beating it into her brain about morals, worth ethic, and being a business minded woman... it just felt weird.

Then again the idea had come when they were children. She wasn't a heavyweight drinker herself, the two large gulps were more than enough. She would likely have a pounding headache by morning. But it wasn't morning yet. The sky was still dark, and the only light for miles was the campfire they were sitting by.

"I don't know if you could handle me." She blurted out in response, grinning at him. Maybe it was the drink, maybe her heightened emotions. Inching closer she moved to sit right beside him, leaning just a bit against his side. "I'm a rough ride even fer a cowboy like you."

♛Tags: ;
[break]
[break]
Last Edit: Oct 24, 2023 23:37:53 GMT -5 by Elizabeth Hart

Board of Directors

Herse Driver

Johan Spencer Avatar

Johan Spencer

Post by Johan Spencer on Nov 7, 2023 15:38:51 GMT -5

[attr="class","graves"]
[attr="class","image"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]Never be ashamed, my love,

all hearts are open graves
[attr="class","postcontent"]Johan Scoffed, taking another swig before setting the bottle down for good. "Between you an' me I don't particularly care to." He said,  a jest in his tone as if he weren't taking her seriously. He'd recall the time when they were children, their parents once being great business partners. Were the two of them just means to an end? A way to expand the family names? Some sort of medeval fusing of kingdoms?

He'd never want to hurt someone, or just outright be mean to them. Hell, he thought that maybe he could have seen himself taming such a wild, hateful spirit. At least that is how he saw her. But he couldn't blame her for that, only for who'd shed become. Though, did he even really know who that was?

"I ain't in the business of makin' someone do somethin' they ain't fixin to do fer themselves. Least of all me. If I were to take yer reigns, slow you down, and 'handle' you as you say, It would have to be on my own terms."

-----

Tags; 

[newclass=".graves"]--graves-bg-color: #1e1e1e; --graves-fg-color: #fefefe; --graves-font-color: #c5c5c5;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400|Sen:700&display=swap]

[newclass=".graves"]width: 500px; position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 20px auto 0px auto; box-shadow: -2px 4px 8px rgba(0,0,0,0.3); position: relative; overflow: hidden; background-color: var(--graves-bg-color);[/newclass]

[newclass=".graves .image"]position: relative[/newclass]

[newclass=".graves .image img"]width: 100%[/newclass]

[newclass=".graves .image:before"]content: ''; display: block; position: absolute; left: 0; top:0; right: 0; bottom: 0; background-image: linear-gradient(transparent, transparent, var(--graves-bg-color));[/newclass]

[newclass=".graves .lyrics"]position: relative; top: -100px; right: 0px; font: 700 24px / 14px Sen, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: right; color: var(--graves-fg-color); text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px var(--graves-bg-color)[/newclass]

[newclass=".graves .postcontent"]position: relative; margin: 30px; margin-top: -70px; padding: 20px; border: 3px solid var(--graves-fg-color); text-align: justify; font: 300 12px / 16px Montserrat, Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif; color: var(--graves-font-color)[/newclass]

[newclass=".graves .postcontent b"]color: var(--graves-fg-color); font-weight: 400;[/newclass]

[newclass=".graves .postcontent:first-letter"]border: 3px solid var(--graves-fg-color); background-color: var(--graves-bg-color); font: 700 24px / 14px Sen, Arial, sans-serif; padding: 14px; margin-top: -35px; margin-left: -35px; margin-right: 2px; float: left; color: var(--graves-fg-color);[/newclass]

Shoutbox

Elizabeth Hart: Hello shoutbox Oct 3, 2023 0:49:42 GMT -5 *
Johan Spencer: we shoutin Oct 3, 2023 3:59:09 GMT -5
Johan Spencer: NAKI ARE YOU HERE Oct 9, 2023 13:41:05 GMT -5
Elizabeth Hart: I HERE Oct 9, 2023 13:43:22 GMT -5
Johan Spencer: Hay fren Oct 9, 2023 13:43:54 GMT -5
Johan Spencer: what were you monchin Oct 9, 2023 13:43:58 GMT -5
Elizabeth Hart: chimkenn Oct 9, 2023 14:50:45 GMT -5
Johan Spencer: mmm chimken Oct 9, 2023 15:14:35 GMT -5
Johan Spencer: I made a post, nerds Oct 9, 2023 17:29:30 GMT -5
Oliver Eveland: i finally made my sheet and good god is it a mess Oct 9, 2023 18:41:14 GMT -5
Johan Spencer: its good!!!! Oct 9, 2023 18:47:24 GMT -5
Elizabeth Hart: Looks great fam :D Oct 9, 2023 23:15:50 GMT -5
Johan Spencer: Hello people Oct 16, 2023 21:32:43 GMT -5
Elizabeth Hart: \o/ Oct 17, 2023 22:21:25 GMT -5
Johan Spencer: Lizbeth i see u Oct 21, 2023 18:15:37 GMT -5
Elizabeth Hart: I see you nerd and im papping u Oct 21, 2023 18:38:07 GMT -5
Johan Spencer: this coding thing pissin me off Oct 24, 2023 19:35:24 GMT -5
Johan Spencer: I have figured out the thing Oct 24, 2023 21:17:26 GMT -5
Elizabeth Hart: We are tech wizards nao Oct 26, 2023 16:48:02 GMT -5
Johan Spencer: HEY HOES Nov 6, 2023 20:19:17 GMT -5
Shout as:
Refresh